• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OZ Panther

Hands of Stone

Whereabouts are you in Oz man? Follow the NRL?

Hey Scutty,i am in South Australia but get to visit NSW several times a year.Yeah NRL love the game and get to see my favorite team (st george illawarra dragons)when i can.Are you a Warriors fan ,i like the way they play the game.

Pantha san,midnight oil done some good music in their time but my other favorite Oz band is Wolfmother.

Hey Scutty,i am in South Australia but get to visit NSW several times a year.Yeah NRL love the game and get to see my favorite team (st george illawarra dragons)when i can.Are you a Warriors fan ,i like the way they play the game.

Pantha san,midnight oil done some good music in their time but my other favorite Oz band is Wolfmother.

I'm a Sea Eagles fan first but always watch the "Worriers". Gotta love a team that plays brilliantly one week and like crap the next. It's about time your mob flicked big Wendall isn't it :lol: Love Wolfmother. Saw them at the Big Day Out in Auckland few years back.

Btw....Cane toads or cockroaches next Wednesday night?

Been a tough time for the Sea Eagles this year but they still have plenty of talent.Yeah big Wendell may be finishing his career pretty soon,be nice to see him winning the big one with the Dragons.

Wolfmother,love em ,saw them live at the v8 clipsal and they rocked.

Canes for me i will be watching on the box and cheering the Canes on.

Archived