• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OZ Panther

Hands of Stone

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Yeah that with the Taylor Moton clip from yesterday...These guys have felt completely hamstrung the last two weeks
    • Our receivers were right there on the field, they also watched Bryce on film, and it sounds like they're looking forward to Dalton. Xavier Legette on Andy Dalton: "He got a fine understanding of things. I like the way he throws the ball and how to position it, so I feel like we going be good... On the go balls, he knows the right timing and the right among of air... The deep ball that's something I feel I'm good at, and that's something I been working on at practice [with Andy]... I ain't talked to him [Bryce] about it [the benching] yet, but we just got to continue to play. Next man up, and it's Andy."   Diontae Johnson on Andy Dalton: "A vet who's been back there for a while and knows the game, so once you have a guy like that back there, it allows you to be yourself more... He takes a lot off our plate just by having that experience knowing what to do, getting us the right calls, knowing when the pressure is coming..."   
    • Yeah I mean that doesn’t sound like a disaster to me. We got some holes to fill but we aren’t going to be paying a second QB franchise money so that $43M should go quite far.