• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT: Let's go JOHNNY FOOTBALL

CardiacCats

Be glad you don't, one of the most undeserving Heisman winners ever....

Haha you just mad Lee didn't win it.

To be fair, he broke Cams Yardage record and beat Alabama as a fugging RS freshman. But yeah, it is just a popularity contest.

And argus, did you even know who Cam was before we drafted him lol?

To be fair, he broke Cams Yardage record and beat Alabama as a fugging RS freshman. But yeah, it is just a popularity contest.

No not really. Don't pay much attention to college ball. Too many schools and names to remember.

I'm not mad that Lee didn't win (never thought he would), I'm mad Lee wasn't even invited to NYC. Te'o wasn't even the best LB in the country this year, let alone defensive player, and Klein's numbers were average at best as a passer with rushing declining from 2011. Manziel is an exciting player to watch sure, but against the three ranked opponents A&M played he completed just over 61% of his passes for 702 yards and a 2-3 touchdown to interception ratio. That's hardly Heisman worthy numbers. Do I think Lee was the most dominant player in college football this year? Absolutely. But I also never thought a WR from a 7-5 team was going to win the Heisman....

But just for perspective, he's Lee's numbers compared to the other WRS who have won the Heisman....

So you're telling me a kid who trashes the numbers of every other Heisman winner at his position doesn't even deserve a trip? Sorry, I don't buy that....

Lee-Heisman-Infographic.jpg

Fug Johnny boy!

Teo is the real deal mark my words he will be the #1 pick in the draft,experts are saying he is the next great LB to enter the NFL.

Teo=Ray Lewis

I hope we get the #1 pick and draft him Luke/Teo/Beason/TD 3-4 beast.With Hardy/Mcclain/Johnson on the line.

Yea all Luke, Teo, Beason and TD are not 34 LB. Good idea

Archived