• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT: Let's go JOHNNY FOOTBALL

CardiacCats

Have you seen this kid? He has "it" and can keep plays alive better than anyone I've ever seen. He can't be phased on the gridiron and is only a freshman.

I've seen majority of his games... My friend graduated from A&M so I watched a lot of their games with him..

Yes he does have a lot of highlight plays, and does a great job keeping plays alive. But that's not enough to know how his game will translate to the NFL.

Fug Johnny boy!

Teo is the real deal mark my words he will be the #1 pick in the draft,experts are saying he is the next great LB to enter the NFL.

Teo=Ray Lewis

I hope we get the #1 pick and draft him Luke/Teo/Beason/TD 3-4 beast.With Hardy/Mcclain/Johnson on the line.

IF for some reason we switched to a 3-4 I would prefer Jarvis over Teo.... But I don't believe that is happening, nor do I believe we will be in position to draft these top players anyway.

Fug Johnny boy!

Teo is the real deal mark my words he will be the #1 pick in the draft,experts are saying he is the next great LB to enter the NFL.

Teo=Ray Lewis

I hope we get the #1 pick and draft him Luke/Teo/Beason/TD 3-4 beast.With Hardy/Mcclain/Johnson on the line.

Te'o isn't even in the top 30 in tackles. Luke was a better prospect imo

I've seen majority of his games... My friend graduated from A&M so I watched a lot of their games with him..

Yes he does have a lot of highlight plays, and does a great job keeping plays alive. But that's not enough to know how his game will translate to the NFL.

Teddy Bridgewater from Lville will be good too

Te'o isn't even in the top 30 in tackles. Luke was a better prospect imo

What?

Have you watched College Football,dude has been by far the best defensive player in college football.Scouts are saying he is the next Ray Lewis and they are already predicting he will be the #1 pick yes the #1 pick and he's a LB.

And you have the nerve to say Luke was a better prospect.SMH

What?

Have you watched College Football,dude has been by far the best defensive player in college football.Scouts are saying he is the next Ray Lewis and they are already predicting he will be the #1 pick yes the #1 pick and he's a LB.

Holy poo you're overrating him. Jarvis Jones had a better year this season

What?

ayyyyyy

Holy poo you're overrating him. Jarvis Jones had a better year this season

Did you see Jarvos Jones get ran over in the SEC Championship game?

Lacy ran all over that Georgia defense and they ran mostly at Jarvis Jones because he is not a run stopper he is just a pass rusher.

Teo>Jones any day of the week.

Archived