• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nice Choice of Word Prisco...

Delhommey

Another douche-nozzle spewing crap from his mouth about Pit Bulls because he believes everything he hears when the media latches on after there is an attack even though it is likely due to irresponsible owners and poor training.

he was talking about harrisons pitt bull not all pits

One thing I like about Smitty (and about any people in general) is that he seems like the type of guy who you always know where you stand with him, good or bad. To quote Fox he IS WHAT HE IS. I MUCH prefer that to those who are nice to your face but sabotage you behind your back.

I have always hated Prickso, but the idiotic ish in that preseason video he did with that Panthers fan where he made those snarky comments about Smitty apropos of nothing made it so I never would click on a link of his ever again.

Another douche-nozzle spewing crap from his mouth about Pit Bulls because he believes everything he hears when the media latches on after there is an attack even though it is likely due to irresponsible owners and poor training.

Maybe "latches on" isn't the best choice of words either. :rolleyes:

i thought james harrison refusing to go to the white house was pretty funny

I thought the reasoning behind his not going was beyond funny... I'd put it more in the light of ignorant and idiotic, but nonetheless funny :D

Archived