• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Likelihood that Gettis starts?

TruCatzFan

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gettis start?

• Yes
    • No
    • Why you still no start Gettis Ron????

But see, that's the problem with having a lame duck coach. There is little chance that either Murphy or Armanti are on the team next year. Gettis has a chance because he's tall and fast and could fill a potentirole in the future.

We e aren't going to the playoffs. Why not get him in there and see what he has? We're taking our lumps with other young guys, why are we unwilling to do it with Gettis?

Are you his cousin or something? This Gettis cuddling has become absurd. He hasn't played cause HE AIN'T READY. As a matter of fact he hasn't sniffed the field in like two years. There is no mystery.

he made all the right decisions to get us to a 19-7 lead......right?

funny that your criticism of him would be for defensive calls

What game are you referring to? And yes, I'm gonna call him out for defensive playcalls, because he was supposed to be some "defensive guru" it does not matter if we take the "lead" the only thing that matters is the score at the end of the game.

Most of us don't expect Gettis to be the next Jerry Rice, just someone that could possibly help us in the future. Possibly.

We've watched Rivera play scrubs like McClain and Fua all year last year so they could be "developed". We've watched Norman take plenty of lumps this year. Same with Silatolu. Yet we can't give Gettis a few plays to see if he has anything?

Give me a fuggin break.

like how Bridges earned his way on the field. OG still have to learn calls,protections and different audibles like a WR have to know what routes to run so...........

there is a little bit of difference between the OG and WR playbook but ......nevermind.

last ime I checked we still had ....Smitty, Lafell, Murphy, AE, Joe ahead of Gettis.

Just can't say that on the Oline.

there is a little bit of difference between the OG and WR playbook but ......nevermind.

last ime I checked we still had ....Smitty, Lafell, Murphy, AE, Joe ahead of Gettis.

Just can't say that on the Oline.

no poo.you act like Gettis hasnt had a playbook for 2 years.also Murphy, ae, and joe have yet to prove that you cannot take them off the field so you have nothing to lose by playing Gettis. im no fan of Gettis, but i do what to see what he can offer.

Archived