• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grammy Nominations

Dpantherman

My roommate's dad has a good half dozen of them and has never heard of this perk. What is the Grammy kid form mailing address

No. My dad has earned the privilege to vote on the artist every year, and since he doesn't keep up with modern day popular crap, he lets me do the voting.

i have a great track record of hearing a song for the first time and i go that song, will be up for song of the year.

so that use to know song wins that.

the band fun wins one and frank ocean wins one

the good thing about having pre teen kids now is it brings me back into the demo of current music. which..umm..is really..like..really really bad and uninventive. sorry kids.

I was mocking the dude talking about how his dad won a Grammy once. But yeah, I have like 16 or something. Kinda lost count.

Stfu you're 18.

Why does everyone have to get so jealous when someone tries to explain something about their personal life? I was just saying how I get to use my dads ballet and this years nominees were the worse I've ever seen. Ill be at the show in February though, if y'all want pictures I can surely make it happen.

You know ill be lookin phresh

Stfu you're 18.

Why does everyone have to get so jealous when someone tries to explain something about their personal life? I was just saying how I get to use my dads ballet and this years nominees were the worse I've ever seen. Ill be at the show in February though, if y'all want pictures I can surely make it happen.

You know ill be lookin phresh

Your dad has a ballet? Thought he was a musician, not a dancer.

Also, yeah. Please take pictures when our generation's greatest musician accepts his Record of the Year award for A Team.

Archived