• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Peppers owe the fans an explanation?

Nu Guns

Given how reserved he is anyway, I doubt we would hear from him. If he wants to appologize to us, I expect to see it on the feild, not in an article.

i agree.

i think some clarification, at the very least, is deserved from the fanbase, but Pep, if he stays, will redeem himself on the field.

I dont want an apology, I just want an explanation for his actions. He comes out and makes a bold statement that he wants to leave the Panthers and poof he disappears for months. Why did he not sign his tender? Udogg, you may not give a crud why he did what he did, but I think most fans would like to know the full story.

I dont want an apology, I just want an explanation for his actions. He comes out and makes a bold statement that he wants to leave the Panthers and poof he disappears for months. Why did he not sign his tender? Udogg, you may not give a crud why he did what he did, but I think most fans would like to know the full story.

The NFL is a business. He was merely trying to do what he thought would be best for him, which includes not signing the tender while he let his agent to try to work out a trade. It was all business. He doesn't owe the fans anything.

The NFL is a business. He was merely trying to do what he thought would be best for him, which includes not signing the tender while he let his agent to try to work out a trade. It was all business. He doesn't owe the fans anything.

Thank you for pointing that out Mr Obvious.

Yes the NFL is a Business but that Business is to take care of the fans and seeing how he is a "hometown player" i want a few words and some insite to what he was thinking.............. thats just me....love it or hate it

The NFL is a business , so we should not care who is on our team and if they stay or go? I could go out in my front yard and take a dump on his jersey and when my neighbor yells out to me "what the hell are you doing??!!" I will say I dont owe any explanation to you ! I am doing whats best for me, and my investment.

Its a business didnt you know !!??

You will prob agree with this too:

The Vick theory:

Dog fighting is a business. He was merely trying to do what he thought would be best for him, which includes torture , electrocuting and gambling of domestic animals and now he is letting his agent try to work out a trade for him. It was all business. He doesn't owe the fans anything.

We'll probably never know the whole story---not that it's any of our business. It's his job and his right to do what he wants. As far as I'm concerned he has not done anything untoward or unethical. Even if he had committed a crime, he'd still have the right to remain silent.

The NFL is a business , so we should not care who is on our team and if they stay or go? I could go out in my front yard and take a dump on his jersey and when my neighbor yells out to me "what the hell are you doing??!!" I will say I dont owe any explanation to you ! I am doing whats best for me, and my investment.

Its a business didnt you know !!??

Yup that comparable :rolleyes:

Thank you for pointing that out Mr Obvious.

Well then, why are you still harping on getting an explanation when it's right in front of your face?

Peppers thought it would be in his best interest to more on to a different team, and he did everything that he could to try to facilitate that. Are you just out looking for an apology from Peppers because he said that he didn't want to be on your favorite team anymore, because if you are then you better not hold your breath.

Archived