• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yasinskas: Carnell returns to the scene of injury

BucsFanJim

I was at that game. David Carr was pathetic save for one scramble and the defense was lethargic-what the hell were they doing wearing their blue jerseys on a nearly 80 degree day anyway?

I remember Graham came in and kicked our ass all over BOA. He averaged close to 6 yards a pop.

I was at that game as well. Bucs lost their starting LT as well.

Just from memory...

Chris Simms (by Al Wallace)

Daunte Culpepper (by Chris Gamble)

Cadillac Williams (I forget who got him)

And the kid from the Packers (I think), Terrence something, got whacked so hard by Thomas Davis that they weren't sure he'd play again. I think he is playing, but I don't know where.

I'm conscious that there are others, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Just from memory...

Chris Simms (by Al Wallace)

Daunte Culpepper (by Chris Gamble)

Cadillac Williams (I forget who got him)

And the kid from the Packers (I think), Terrence something, got whacked so hard by Thomas Davis that they weren't sure he'd play again. I think he is playing, but I don't know where.

I'm conscious that there are others, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Terrence Murphy? He's retired, he never came back from that injury. I read somewhere that hit ended up giving him some kind of chronic spinal condition.

Archived