• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Giving up on Peppers Trade?

PhillyB

That's what his boyfriend said. Seriously folks, I'm not sure the homo angle has been explored here. I heard from a guy that doesn't know Peppers that Julius was upset about breaking up with his dude, who he believes is named Terrence. Something to consider.
neg rep-o-rama.

belicheat wants Peppers to sign the tender so that bellicheat can throw age, new scheme, new position, no heart, no vocal leadership at Marty Hurney and steal him like he steals everyone else on the Patriots roster. The Peppers camp is not that stupid.

Edit: originally said Panthers camp not that dumb. Pep signing is not the decision of the Panthers..oops

belicheat wants Peppers to sign the tender so that bellicheat can throw age, new scheme, new position, no heart, no vocal leadership at Marty Hurney and steal him like he steals everyone else on the Patriots roster. The Panthers camp is not that stupid.
agreed with that.

that was the thing that pissed me off the most when that 2nd for pep rumor first came out. that would just be another sign of the pats cheating some franchise out of a player.

as bad as this is shaping up for Panther fans and even JP, I do think he is doing all he can to protect his stock and his personal goals and that is the only reason why I have struggled to not find fault in him or Carey. I cannot even guess how this will end up. I do not think anyone can or could have. I know lots of people still think he should have signed his tender but I think (and maybe they do to) that it potentially hurts his stock in so many different ways. If Hurney were to get desperate and take that 2nd right before the draft it really looks bad on Peppers in spite of him getting what he wants "change of scenery" and "contender" wise. I do not think he is a victim or anything but I don't think Hurney is either. It's just a bad spot for both sides.

as far as the OP goes I think it has nothing to do with peppers and is just another example of people trying to kindle peppers info from nothing. The tight-lipping on this entire even has been textbook and has people grasping for straws now. It's funny if you think about it.

Be more aware of obvious sarcasm. There is no news. Not going to be any news. That's the point.

But I'm sure the players sincerely appreciate your concern with their privacy.

Obvious sarcasm doesn't exist on the internet, without smilies to show it, it doesn't exist, even a neophyte knows that. Be a jackass all you want, but that doesn't change facts...

Archived