• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Sincerely Hope and Pray...

TruCatzFan

That our FO is advising Cam and the rest of our players to refrain from show boating at all during this game. No first down celebrations, and no TD celebrations.

Today's incidents are horrid, but I don't want our players to make it worse by show boating on a grieving city and Team. I don't agree with what the guy did nor do I condone it whatsoever. This isn't about him... It's about those hurt by his actions. It doesn't change the fact that lives were forever changed today.

I hope that this Organization stays as classy as possible throughout the game... I fear that if they don't, reputations will surely be ruined... It's not classy or respectful to celebrate even in the field when things like this happen, and like I said, I hope this Organization has more class than to do such things.

Are you really trying to camper these two events as if they're even remotely similar?

If the chiefs do it, it's on them.... We however should not.

this, sort of. as i posted in the other thread, absolutely keep things low key, but the moment a chiefs player makes a play and starts celebrating, roaring, jumping, dancing, gesturing, etc., all bets are off.

Archived