• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Jake actually been underrated? Perusing passer rating.

top dawg

I knew I was going to get hit by the Jake lovers, but thats ok I love you guys anyway. Ok he did have more than one good game but I do stand by the fact that we will never win the big one with him. Even the average ones talked about above could hold it together. And Quasi, sorry I touched a nerve but loser or not I want the best for our team and Jake is not it and he hasen't been it. We have superstars in waiting and at the most important position we have mediocracy.
fact? :lol:

Are you a professional scout and someone who actually has a clue or is this your expert opinion because you are a fan and have watched lots of games??

Players and coaches say he is the one, You say he isn't.

Tell me again why we should listen to you.

At least you could try for a cogent argument.

Go join the other bitchers who have nada.

well said, p55.

One thing I think that we can all agree on is that the top 5 are (and were) some helluva quarterbacks.

People can talk about comparing QBs of the same era, but there is one who obviously would probably have shined in any era, and that's Joe Montana. I am thinking that Manning is second behind him, and Brady a close third. You just can't leave Young out because it can be argued that he was near as good as the man he played behind, and Warner is an enigma. You just can't be as methodically good as these guys are and not become a champion.

These are the cream of the crop guys n gals. Yes, they didn't win rings by themselves, but there were times when they still won, despite not always having the best talent around them (on offense and defense).

Bradshaw is still my favorite. There's just something about a winner.

Archived