• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello to the NFC Rival South!

NC Saints

My name is Ray and I am new on here;(just joined today). I am a Saints fan from Asheville, NC. I have been with the Saints since Manning, Mills, and coach Jim Mora! I am respectful in my posts and I will not trash anyone while I am on here. Look foward to posting here and hope to avoid the last place finish that we seem to be predicted to almost every season. I also hope we finish better then 8-8!:eek:

NC Saints and NC Falcons both in the same day? Hmmm... well, welcome...

Yea NC Falcons is my Brother NC biscuit, he talked me into coming on to this website. He lives in Hendersonville and I live in Asheville. Its a war when the Saints and Falcons play!

OK... must be, uh... interesting in your family during football season...

Oh yeah, my wife is a Panthers fan who I believe will be joining later on tonight when she gets home from work! The whole house is a NFC fan fest during Football season, all we need now is a Bucs fan and were pretty much set! Although I am glad that has'nt happened because I hate the Bucs!

Why did my Brother have to take the Name I wanted, the least he could've done was not take the name I wanted on here!

Don't complain bro, you could've changed your name if you wanted too, but you did'nt now you and I are stuck with identical names for two different teams!

Hold up, wait a minute! This sounds familiar.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/smack-central/12367-huddle-being-trashed.html

"So you are a Panther fan from TN. What makes you a Panther fan? I live in NC and find the Panthers hard to take - even if they were not in my division. The born with a Sliver Spoon (extra draft picks the first few years), media coddling and whine and cheese fans are just too much for me to take. Being in my division puts me over the top."

"Me? A lifelong Saints fan I inherited from my grandparents who were season ticket holders beginning with Archie Manning. So it is in my blood."

"Having said all of that - welcome to SR. But don't think this is anything like the trash talking huddle...because it isn't."

NCSaint

Hidden

4 folks with the same IP address (it's possible), 2 share exactly the same email (still possible), the other two have the same name in different emails (meaning all 4 user names joined using email addresses with the same name)...........................................it is truly just dumb luck.

Archived