• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera vs. Gettis

Proudiddy

Obviously he's sucking in practice. If he as good they would play him.

and 2 weeks ago when armanti got hurt in practice, and was limited he still showed more than Gettis that week?i really find that hard to believe, and if so he should have been cut or placed back on IR.but hey it is, what it is.

and 2 weeks ago when armanti got hurt in practice, and was limited he still showed more than Gettis that week?i really find that hard to believe, and if so he should have been cut or placed back on IR.but hey it is, what it is.

It makes more sense than him playing well and still not getting playing time. Usually, the correct explanation is the logical one.

I think he's not on the field to save face. If you put him out there now, and he tears it up, then everyone will ask why he hasn't been playing all year.

Same with the read option offense. They can't completely abandon it, or reserve it to 1-2 times a game. If they began using a more conventional, power offense all the time, and DWill and Cam get on a roll, then everyone will ask why didn't they do that earlier.

When you're 2-8, you usually throw out everything you have. Unless you're trying to do some damage control on your credibility as a decision maker in order to save your job.

Gettis has had plenty of time to study the playbook, but Joe Adams probably has more reps in this offense than Gettis.

He'll get more looks towards the end of the season I guess. I'd doubt he is on the team next year if he doesn't prove something soon. The new GM could care less what you did as a rookie on the worst offense of all time.

Gettis has had plenty of time to study the playbook, but Joe Adams probably has more reps in this offense than Gettis.

He'll get more looks towards the end of the season I guess. I'd doubt he is on the team next year if he doesn't prove something soon. The new GM could care less what you did as a rookie on the worst offense of all time.

and you cannot prove anything on the bench. you know what Murphy and Edwards will give you, now lets see what Gettis can offer.

and you cannot prove anything on the bench. you know what Murphy and Edwards will give you, now lets see what Gettis can offer.

I think its fair to say that for all the reasons mentioned above (limited reps, chemistry with cam, timing off, etc.) you wouldn't be getting an accurate look at him anyways. He would appear much worse than he actually is.

For CRA and those that say Gettis isn't playing due to not being in game shape, and how it would be nearly impossible for him to be in game shape after the long layoff, I have but one question...

Why the hell did they activate him off the PUP list?

Because the one thing you cant find out until he hits the field is "IS he game ready?". . . Is he ready to go back across the middle or is he gonna be looking for the hit before the catch and just endanger himself through his own fear. He needs to have more than a healthy body, his head has to be right too. He's got to be ready to BOOYA, take that hit! and hold the ball like a fearless caged animal.

Last I heard, he wasnt right in the head yet.

I wish they would play him so these discussions would stop. I am really curious to see what he can do.

Murphy sucks

wow, that catch he made last monday in double coverage with defenders all over him was a big moment in his career I think. 50 yard bomb, hands in his face, bodies bumping and changing his momentum and trajectory, made the catch at the highest point with two hands and then secured it. Defenders called for interferance and he still made the play.

Yeah Murphy sucks lol. . . that catch was nothing short of "fahking amazing"

Archived