• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BOBCATS and BUCCANEERS are a few PERFECT examples

CardiacCats

Agreed, get this team a half decent staff and they're very easily an 8-9 win team. Add some key talent and they should be good to go.

JorCho got the staff needed for a young Bobcats team, get them a few solid players, and a talented big they're going places. No doubt.

Bucs also signed key free agents in areas of need. Not saying we need to become the Redskins, but supplementing the roster during free agency is not a bad idea.

This.

They added a stud RB....the best WR in FA....the best OL in free agency.

That went a long way in im

Bucs also signed key free agents in areas of need. Not saying we need to become the Redskins, but supplementing the roster during free agency is not a bad idea.

This.

They added a stud RB....the best WR in FA....the best OL in free agency.

That went a long way in improving their team.

Explain how im a bandwagoner haha?

Lots of jimmies rustled up in this bitch.

You are the reason it's tough to come to this site. Why do what you're doing? Is it fun? Do you think that you actually have an effect on people through this board? Are you some kind of heinous brilliant comedian that has a monopoly on jokes and somehow managed to corner the market on sports? What channel are you on? So I can tune in because you are obviously the GOAT. Please keep posting, I can't stand the thought of losing this true form of comedy and sports insight that is sorely missing right here. Oh and could you bring up the Lakers some more? I'm all the way out here on the east coast and just can't seem to get enough of the god damn lakers.

You are the reason it's tough to come to this site. Why do what you're doing? Is it fun? Do you think that you actually have an effect on people through this board? Are you some kind of heinous brilliant comedian that has a monopoly on jokes and somehow managed to corner the market on sports? What channel are you on? So I can tune in because you are obviously the GOAT. Please keep posting, I can't stand the thought of losing this true form of comedy and sports insight that is sorely missing right here. Oh and could you bring up the Lakers some more? I'm all the way out here on the east coast and just can't seem to get enough of the god damn lakers.

Hahahahahahahahaha your jimmies are rustled.

Stop taking life so seriously brotha B)

Archived