• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is a happy thread

Pretty close to finishing my sign. I think it'll actually ship out Wendsday of next week, then after a quick layover in tennesee it'll make it's way up to NY. I'm pretty proud of it. Please keep in mind, the entire thing was made by hand. If you've never had the fun of bending 1/8" thick aluminum, please don't try it if you aren't getting paid to do so.

Sign album

Is this for the new stadium for the Giants?

Actually, it would be for their training facility. Given the amount of signage that is going into the job, it's easy to get confused as to where one individual sign is going. In any case, the logo is all mine. Just gotta wire up the "Y" now. Should actually be done tomorrow.

Actually, it would be for their training facility. Given the amount of signage that is going into the job, it's easy to get confused as to where one individual sign is going. In any case, the logo is all mine. Just gotta wire up the "Y" now. Should actually be done tomorrow.

I remember seeing the thread where you first started building this, just scanned it and missed what the sign was for.

Looks pretty good. Need to put on the inside of it "Panthers Rule" somewhere.

Need to put on the inside of it "Panthers Rule" somewhere.

I have NO idea what your talking about.....

And anyone who believes that anything written inside a sign can have an effect on the real world....should never ever ever go to a major hospital in the southeast. I'm not gonna admit anything...I'm just saying, I build A LOT of signs.

Archived