• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A question for the huddle "workout warriors"/"calorie counters"...

Zcustom

I go to Healthy Home Market and pick up a wrap or a sandwich. Or pulled smoked chicken, pretty awesome.

Where I used to work there was an HT around the corner, and I'd go there and make a big salad.

fug now I'm starving.

Yeah... honestly there's not all that much I like at typical restaurants that would be considered healthy... I'm not big on salads, so...

I usually do what catfang said.. hit the HT that's like 1 minute from my office and get a sub with minimum condiments, or some chicken or something...

MCP that works here with me is on a diet and has done extremely well with it... and he's always bringing in stuff that smells delicious like smoked chicken... one of these days me and him gonna get in a fight over his lunch.

Yeah the Plaza-Midwood HT is being rebuilt, but that's ultimately good since it was previously too small for the awesome salad bar I always hear about.

I've got a great Steak N Hoagie that's got some really good healthy options. Subway is meh, fast food is not an option.

I need a Qdoba or Moe's for crying in the mud

Keep an eye on those subs tho. Sodium bombs.

I just try to do the half method on anything fast food. Keeps portions in check. Never order fries or get cheese.

We have a great cafe in the building and they use fresh stuff.

Just swap out extra calorie stuff and if u can use a cal counter app. I need to do better with that one.

Archived