• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stuck with RR until end of the season (from Big Cat JR)

unklebottles

I'll be all right," Rivera said. "No matter what happens, I'll be OK. Whether I'm here next year or not, I will be A-OK. I will go forward. I will make things happen. I will do things. Whether it's here or somewhere else, I will. I believe in who I am and firmly believe in my abilities as a coach."

This says it all

with no good option to turn to this year and the team going from a clean slate next year, it makes sense to just stay this course without added turmoil that a new interim coach would bring.

people won't like it because we want change and we want it yesterday...but it just makes too much sense given the big picture to keep rivera until the end of the season and then make the move for a new HC, AFTER we've hired a new GM.

I'll be all right," Rivera said. "No matter what happens, I'll be OK. Whether I'm here next year or not, I will be A-OK. I will go forward. I will make things happen. I will do things. Whether it's here or somewhere else, I will. I believe in who I am and firmly believe in my abilities as a coach."

This says it all

Did he really say that? Goodness.

Archived