• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers O Line Thinning Out

Kyle82

Hope Peppers either gets the fug out of Dodge freeing up 17 miilion in cap space or comes in and signs a cap friendly extension.

Doesn't matter now. There really are no good backup o-linemen out there to be had. Face it. We are stuck with what we have and any other team's rejects.

Doesn't matter now. There really are no good backup o-linemen out there to be had. Face it. We are stuck with what we have and any other team's rejects.

Eventually, when teams start making painful cap cuts having bucks in the Free Agent war chest would be optimal.

Whenever the Cap hammer falls good players will be available.

I am still worried about our DLINE

We have a VERY CAPABLE OL... The need for me is in the DLINE.

This is the area where we had the biggest problems, YET WE ADDED NO ONE.

I like Meeks, but honestly he hasent proven ANYTHING YET.

We know we can rush for TD's, but right now we are still giving up 300 yards and 30 points a game.

yeah-- good thing we didnt sign orlando pace as a backup. Man that would have been a waste .....

sarcasm- OFF...

Our backups left cause they all got offered better jobs. Can't blame them. The guys behind our starting 5 are unproven, but everyone is at one point. Would like to have some veteran backups, but we have a good line coach, and talent. I'll let them do their thing.

And stop blaming Peppers for our FA period. get a clue people.

Archived