• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All Decade Team (2000-2009)

Let's go deeper into this with a nickel corner, 3rd down back and slot receiver.

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Ladanian Tomlinson

3rd down RB: Marshall Faulk

FB: Lorenzo Neal

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Clavin Johnson

Slot receiver: Steve Smith

TE: Tony Gonzalez

T: Orlando Pace

T: Ryan Clady

G: Alan Feneca

G: Larry Allen

C: Jeff Saturday

DE: Michael Strahan

DE: Dwight Freeney

DT: Warren Sapp

DT: Richard Seymour

LB: Ray Lewis

LB: Derrick Brooks

LB: Demarcus Ware

CB: Champ Bailey

CB: Rod Woodson

CB: Asante Samuel

SS: Darren Sharper

FS: Ed Reed

K: Jason Elam

P: Mike Scifres

KR: Devin Hester

Verge seriously, Demarcus ware over Urlacher, you've got to be kidding me. The only stats Ware has over Urlacher is sacks (but that has more to do with the defensive scheme) and FF. Urlacher has been to twice as many probowls and has put up better numbers for more than just he 4 years Ware has played. The only time Urlacher has had an off year and not put up Pro Bowl numbers is when he has been injured (2004/2008). In 2007 he missed the Probowl underservingly as he had better numbers than Lofa Tatupu and rookie Patrick Willis who both made it that season. I know I'm a Bears fan but I ca't see taking Ware over Urlacher at all even if I wasn't.

Verge seriously, Demarcus ware over Urlacher, you've got to be kidding me. The only stats Ware has over Urlacher is sacks (but that has more to do with the defensive scheme) and FF. Urlacher has been to twice as many probowls and has put up better numbers for more than just he 4 years Ware has played. The only time Urlacher has had an off year and not put up Pro Bowl numbers is when he has been injured (2004/2008). In 2007 he missed the Probowl underservingly as he had better numbers than Lofa Tatupu and rookie Patrick Willis who both made it that season. I know I'm a Bears fan but I ca't see taking Ware over Urlacher at all even if I wasn't.

Urlacher is a ILB/MLB, Ray Lewis > Brian Urlacher. Urlacher would not play OLB that well -shrug-

Archived