• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Freeman or Newton - ESPN First Take (video)

JawnyBlaze

It's funny, you get good receivers and a phenomenal running game and the QB succedds.. Go figure!

It's not even close. Freeman have always been a above average QB. He's a natural passer when you look at him and has the ability to run like a Big Ben. Knows when to run to get another down. Live for another play. He played vs us in his rookie season I believe the 2nd time and showed a lot of talents. You can't take him out of the question just bc the Bucs were overall bad last year.

It's not even close. Freeman have always been a above average QB. He's a natural passer when you look at him and has the ability to run like a Big Ben. Knows when to run to get another down. Live for another play. He played vs us in his rookie season I believe the 2nd time and showed a lot of talents. You can't take him out of the question just bc the Bucs were overall bad last year.

1 season in the books as an above average QB

He wasn't an above average QB last year. They improved the team and coaches and he got better. Not a coincidence.

Cam's got better accuracy then Freeman in my personal opinion. He's got more skills as well. But, like the video says..............coaching isn't there.

Lol at skip mentioning freeman crushing Texas in college but no mention of cam's Alabama comeback.. Typical, and this bonehead coaching staff has outsmarted itself in a way coaches rarely do... Can't wait till they're given the boot, I think i can speak for most panther fans by we've all had enough

Archived