• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa vs Carolina - Round Two !

You do realize that the guys in that video you called Bucs fans aren't just random fans right? They are all professional journalists. I like your conspiracy theories though.

Professional journalists on a amateur journalism site...

BR has zero credibility.

As do you.

You do realize that the guys in that video you called Bucs fans aren't just random fans right? They are all professional journalists. I like your conspiracy theories though.

Most of the "journalists" on Bleacher Reports are guys just like you and me that talked and wrote about their team as a hobby.

They are not traditional journalists. Why that matters is it's not a full time thing for them, they don't have access to teams and the league offices, nor to players. So they are watching the games just like us and then forming their opinions.

That doesn't mean they're always ill-informed, but you cannot compare them to the true professionals.

Most of the "journalists" on Bleacher Reports are guys just like you and me that talked and wrote about their team as a hobby.

They are not traditional journalists. Why that matters is it's not a full time thing for them, they don't have access to teams and the league offices, nor to players. So they are watching the games just like us and then forming their opinions.

That doesn't mean they're always ill-informed, but you cannot compare them to the true professionals.

Yeah I get what youre saying and appreciate the way you presented it.

It's not even a big deal, the other guy is just kind of annoying so I allowed myself to get drawn into a pointless argument with him. I was just saying the three guys in that video are actual journalists that have worked at other reputable papers and sites with legitimate credentials. That's all.

I have to lol at these Bucs fans now. It's good they have a little something to be happy about but I wouldn't be grinning yet. This is a divisional game. Records don't matter in these games ask the Falcons.

trust us, we're laughing right back atcha Mr.2-7. Bwahahahahaha

Why did you guys get rid of your best CB? I know he is a bit of a head case but why not wait until the season is over?

Well, Aquib Talib has been a real problem, in trouble with the Law on several occasions for assaulting a Cab Driver (smacked him on the head) as well as a Gun incident in Texas. He has also got into fist fight with his team mates here in Tampa.

Coach Schiano is a total turn around from Raheem Morris, who was seen many times out in the wee hours of the morning in clubs with his players.

Schiano is a hard ass disciplinarian from the old school. You fug Up in Tampa now, and you are gone! Talib was given every chance, but chose to eat some Adderall. Finally, Coach Schiano had enough. Kellen Winslow was also sent packing as was Tanard Jackson (THC Jackson).

We fleeced the Patriots for a 4th round pick for Talib, when he would have been gone next year anyway (unrestricted free agent)

We used a 4th round pick, and our second round pick last year, to move back into the first round and nab Doug Martin.

Archived