• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa vs Carolina - Round Two !

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1405376-tampa-bay-buccaneers-vs-carolina-panthers-preview-and-predictions

It's a good feeling when analysts are arguing over not who is going to win, but how the Bucs are going to win. Plus terms like "landslide" always make a fan happy.

Only an idiot would use bleacher report as a source for "analysts" that's just a classic.

A metrosexual that wins ballgames... Don't hate on Russ. Ha.

Bucs are a surprise this year. Hope the Panthers can knock em off.

I bet. Seahawks in my opinion are in the driver seat for the last wildcard spot. Vikings aren't good enough to hang on. So we need to take care of the teams we are favored against like Carolina if we want a shot at the post season.

it's a big game for Tampa. If we start fast like we have been I think we will take it. Carolina isn't a come from behind kind of team. A small early lead is huge against them.

Actually, Sombrero, Blount did do one of his hurdles in our first game. But if I were Schiano, I'd put the ball in his hands as little as possible. The guy's a turnover waiting to happen.

I didn't make that post but I agree with you mostly.

I think Blount is suffering from the fact that he went undrafted, blew up in his rookie year, figured he accomplished his dream of being an NFL starter, then being replaced by a guy who people are saying is something special.

His pride took a hit. While I like Blount and think a lot of Bucs fans are too hard on him, Martin is our guy right now and Blount shouldn't get the ball unless Martin needs a breather. I do hope and think that Blount will have a future in the NFL and as long as he puts forth the time and effort, he could start somewhere.

Sorry Sombrero. You Buc fans all look alike to me.

Seriously though, regarding Blount...in one of our games last year, they showed him on the sidelines without a helmet several times, and the guy looked hungover to me. He probably wasn't, but he just doesn't seem to keep his head in the game sometimes. He has talent, but that alone won't take him far.

Sorry Sombrero. You Buc fans all look alike to me.

Seriously though, regarding Blount...in one of our games last year, they showed him on the sidelines without a helmet several times, and the guy looked hungover to me. He probably wasn't, but he just doesn't seem to keep his head in the game sometimes. He has talent, but that alone won't take him far.

Yeah there's some speculation on that. Schiano says Blount has been a professional with a good attitude but anyone who's kept up with the team can see, even at the beginning of the season before Martin got hot, Blount was in the dog house for some reason.

He has playmaking ability but like you said, without the right attitude and effort, his career is never going to take off. I like him as a guy that can spell Martin though and he's an RFA next season so there's a decent chance that we will retain him for another season.

Archived