• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa vs Carolina - Round Two !

Six of us are travelling up from Tampa for the game Sunday. Can any of you suggest a good place to tailgate around the stadium? We've never been to Bank of America Stadium, but the facility and the surroundings look incredible. I'm not here to talk smack..just looking for a good place to grill out and have a few beers with fellow NFL fans. Please reply or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Rob

Yes Rob! The address and info of the best Tampa Tailgate is in this thread http://bucschat.com/showthread.php?33878-quot-What-the-Buc-quot-Buccaneers-vs.-Washington-Redskins-Tailgate!&highlight=tailgate

These are Killer Tailgates, so be prepared to have a great time!

Here is some more info on the Tailgates Rob http://whatthebuc.ne...skins-tailgate/

The Tailgates are for EVERY Tampa home game, rain or shine!

What's happening here?

Two Tampa fans are having a discussion about tailgating at Tampa home games in a thread about their game at our place.

You guys going to ask the Huddle to set up a sub-forum for Buc fans next?

What's happening here?

Two Tampa fans are having a discussion about tailgating at Tampa home games in a thread about their game at our place.

You guys going to ask the Huddle to set up a sub-forum for Buc fans next?

These are well planned organized Tailgates that are ongoing, at every Tampa Home Game.

http://bucschat.com/showthread.php?33878-quot-What-the-Buc-quot-Buccaneers-vs.-Washington-Redskins-Tailgate!&highlight=tailgate

I am as puzzled as you guys must be as to what what happened to your season ?

what happened was somehow what so many people predicted and assumed, sophomore slump!

i'm curious to see how many people predict Luck to have this slump next year.

anyway, congrats for fielding a decent team, they are playing beyond expectations from most casual fans not rooting for the buccs

Well, it is that time again, for our teams to face each other. But this time, it is in your house!

The Saints knocked off Atlanta in NOLA (I thought they would), and we are 5 and 4, sort of in the playoff hunt. But first, we have to beat you guys again, and that is NEVER easy.

Since we played you guys the first game, we have "discovered" our offensive firepower. This feels very weird, since we always won on defense before. Our pass defense is terrible, but we are stopping the run.

Some people here in Tampa are kind of looking past this game, expecting us to win, and win big. I am not one of them. Of course, I hope we win, but I think if we do win, it is gonna be close.

Our 2 Pro Bowl Guards (Nicks and Joseph) are gone for the year, and Quincy Black, a starting Linebacker, just went down last game for the year! Aquib Talib has been traded, and we are super thin in the secondary.

I look forward to a great game Sunday!

Why did you guys get rid of your best CB? I know he is a bit of a head case but why not wait until the season is over?

Why did you guys get rid of your best CB? I know he is a bit of a head case but why not wait until the season is over?

Had less to do with short term and more to do with long term. Most people were shocked we grabbed a 4th rounder for the guy.

Belichick reportedly called on the last day of the deadline because the Pats secondary was so poor. So we unloaded a guy we weren't going to keep anyway for good value because the pats were desperate.

And while it's true he was our best corner, he wasn't playing that well and he was always doing something stupid off the field. I loved the move. Tampa is no longer a safe haven for knuckleheads and selfish diva's. We'll most likely pick up a corner in the first next year ( plenty of high caliber prospects including Dee Milner, Johnathan Banks, Xavier Rhodes, Desmond Trufant etc.)

If you allow cancers to sit around in the locker room, they will spread and ruin the rest of the team. I like Schiano's no nonsense attitude and it's already paying off. Like I said, One Buc is thinking longterm and looking forward, with the young talent we have and all the injuries we are overcoming this year, after one more good off season Tampa is going to be a terror around the league. It's a good day to be a Bucs fan.

Should also mention the fact that Tampa is predicted to be in great position salary cap wise next year. So we'll have room to pay the guys we need to and still make some moves FA wise if we want to but I think it's mostly unnecessary. We need 1 good corner out of the draft and a pass rusher and then we will have a serious contender on our hands for years to come.

Archived