• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

beason and harris on DEF scheme

scpanther22

But he's right isn't he? John Fox runs this defense and isn't worth the wood he sits on when on the bench, so why should we expect anything else than what we've had before? Probably shouldn't have even gotten a DC, waste of money and time...

Let's just let the Huddle coach the team, we can do it oh so much better... :D

But he's right isn't he? John Fox runs this defense and isn't worth the wood he sits on when on the bench, so why should we expect anything else than what we've had before? Probably shouldn't have even gotten a DC, waste of money and time...

Let's just let the Huddle coach the team, we can do it oh so much better... :D

I have figured it out.. I hope others have. But after this thread, it's oh so obvious.

You post just to get a rise out of people... I, for one, finally get it.

No, I just post the truth. This time last year I thought we were going to win 10 or more games because our schedule was filled with cup cakes and I was right. I dont have the same positive vibe this year. I dont care if people are offended by my prediction or not. Thats what I feel and thats what Im sticking with. Hopefully the panthers will prove me wrong. As for the puppet thing, Im shocked that some panther fans are surprised by something that everyone already knew. I guess some of you dont follow the team as closely as you thought.

No, I just post the truth. This time last year I thought we were going to win 10 or more games because our schedule was filled with cup cakes and I was right. I dont have the same positive vibe this year. I dont care if people are offended by my prediction or not. Thats what I feel and thats what Im sticking with. Hopefully the panthers will prove me wrong. As for the puppet thing, Im shocked that some panther fans are surprised by something that everyone already knew. I guess some of you dont follow the team as closely as you thought.

I never watch Panther games... I just like ribbing you. That's why I'm here. My life is complete. :thumbsup:

Dont feel too bad. 99% of the"fans" dont watch panther games either. Thats why we have the worst fanbase in the history of the league. :(

Yep... Our fans suck.. Fire Fox and then we might fill up the stands (was extremely empty last year)...

Once we have fans, we'll show them videos on how to be a "fan".. (not sure why you quoted that, but figured I would follow suit)

bP is good at making "videos".. Maybe Stewart will let us borrow some "beats"... And you can give lessons... (wait, what? Should I quote that or not?)

:lurk5:

Yep... Our fans suck.. Fire Fox and then we might fill up the stands (was extremely empty last year)...

Once we have fans, we'll show them videos on how to be a "fan".. (not sure why you quoted that, but figured I would follow suit)

bP is good at making "videos".. Maybe Stewart will let us borrow some "beats"... And you can give lessons... (wait, what? Should I quote that or not?)

:lurk5:

I think its pretty obvious why I quoted "fans". Its because we dont have many. If Vince Lombardi in his prime was our coach we still couldnt fill up the stands because no one in charlotte really cares about the panthers. They would rather watch cars drive around in circles for 5 hours. Maybe if Jeff Gordan become the coach we would have a full stadium then.

I think its pretty obvious why I quoted "fans". Its because we dont have many. If Vince Lombardi in his prime was our coach we still couldnt fill up the stands because no one in charlotte really cares about the panthers. They would rather watch cars drive around in circles for 5 hours. Maybe if Jeff Gordan become the coach we would have a full stadium then.

Yeah, or put a table in the middle of the stadium and played Texas Hold'em.

Yanno, I just had a thought...

Why don't we hold seminars? We'll call it, "how to be real and call it you as you see it."

Don't worry about scripts, we'll just make it up as we go. Can you picture the sales?

What if... okay, get this... what if we have Billy Mays sell the product?

Yeah, or put a table in the middle of the stadium and played Texas Hold'em.

Yanno, I just had a thought...

Why don't we hold seminars? We'll call it, "how to be real and call it you as you see it."

Don't worry about scripts, we'll just make it up as we go. Can you picture the sales?

What if... okay, get this... what if we have Billy Mays sell the product?

Better yet how about the panthers front office and the few fans that we actually have all go to a hurricanes game next year so they can be humbled once they see what real fans are supposed to look like. Our fans are SOOOO behind them that its not even funny! Our fans could take a few lessons from the caniacs!

Who cares, Fox not only controls the defense AND offense of the Panthers.. He controls the Chicago playbooks as well. It's all the same, we will end up 6-10.....

You couldn't be MORE wrong. This is a 100000000000000000000% new scheme, Meeks is GOD, we will allow 9 points all season and our Super Bowl win will be so great, the powers that be will end the NFL because of our greatness.

I wasnt dissing on any fan bases. I was just speaking about something the whole sports world already knew. I want our fans to one day be hall of famers like me. Unfortunately, they are far too behind so they need to be humbled by the caniacs in order for this to be possible! Dont you want to be hall of famer too Kurb? Let me help you my friend! Please, let me help you! All you have to do is reach out and grab my hand!

Archived