• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fastest Panthers According to LaFell

KBRed

Yeah if the fastest guy on your team is 6'3 220 he needs to play. I never saw a problem with Gettis' hands either. The guy had 500 yards receiving with JIMMY FREAKIN CLAUSEN and Matt Moore as his QBs. Rivera needs to go...just another reason on a very long list.

Yeah if the fastest guy on your team is 6'3 220 he needs to play. I never saw a problem with Gettis' hands either. The guy had 500 yards receiving with JIMMY FREAKIN CLAUSEN and Matt Moore as his QBs. Rivera needs to go...just another reason on a very long list.

Rivera does not know the Mr Miyagi techique to heal broken legs... Or was Gettis healed all season? He has been out for 100% or Riveras tenure I kinda understand slowly bringing him back.

Armanti had a pass bounce of his div 2 QB hands into the secondary...he lacks any one skill that merits a pick in the 3rd round.

He is Small, Avg Speed, lacks total position awareness...not his fault..but damn! That draft pick was bad from the first seconds after the announcement during the draft..but this has been discussed a lil bit.

Archived