• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fastest Panthers According to LaFell

KBRed

Was listening to Mac on 610AM this morning and LaFell was on. I didn't get to hear a lot of it, but he was asked who were the fastest players on the team.

His response: Colin Jones, David Gettis, or Armond Smith

Two things...Go white boy! Also, if David Gettis is seen in his eyes as currently the fastest on the team...GET HIM IN THE GAME!!! 6'3" 220 We need a spark on offense. I know it's been mentioned ad nauseam, but I just found this very interesting after his injury.

106063993_display_image.jpg?1288122975

I knew Colin was fast, he's always first down to cover kicks and punts by a good margin, even faster when shoved from behind.

I was surprised to see AE get reps over Gettis this past week, hope we don't see that again this week.

No doubt, we had a pass go right through his hands into an interception, all the while gettis is standing there, i personally think he makes those catches, but if anything he's an actual receiver, let him play the role... and him being so fast is also a plus for those long routes because he could possibly get open faster

Gettis, Adams. What did they do? For real, I'd like to know. Murph has done nothing since he came here, the season is tanked, why not let Gettis get back to form and let Adams learn to field a punt?

It's a process. They're still growing. Once they flash, they'll get on the field.

Gettis, Adams. What did they do? For real, I'd like to know. Murph has done nothing since he came here, the season is tanked, why not let Gettis get back to form and let Adams learn to field a punt?

They must really suck in practice.

Archived