• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Reid anyone

CardiacCats

This is a tough one because we know he can coach. I just afraid to get him and he continue be another ho-hum kind of guy when the franchise is falling apart that he is in Philly. If you look at it, our team is in a very similar situation as the Eagles.

The last thing we need is another easy going coach that will not hold his players and staff accountable for their performance.

He failed to win with all of that talent.. so hell to the F no.

talent on the teams in the NFCE is always overrated because if the markets, his teams outside of the superbowl team had no one on offense outside of Westbrook and McNabb and I mean nobody, yet the offense always performed well. He also used to have the best DC in the league with Jim Johnson till he passed away. But McDermott seems to have finally figured out how to coach defense under Rivera so if we keep him it could be an ideal situation for him here in Carolina.

Those saying we should not take Reid need a cognitive readjustment the guy has been a to 5 head coach in the league for how long and you don't want him? I laugh in your general direction.

Money says Dallas would make a big push to get him, the only 2 questions I would have are 1) would he be willing to put up with Jerry Jones and 2) would he consider Carolina a big enough coaching job that he would be willing to take it over more a more high profile job.

talent on the teams in the NFCE is always overrated because if the markets, his teams outside of the superbowl team had no one on offense outside of Westbrook and McNabb and I mean nobody, yet the offense always performed well. He also used to have the best DC in the league with Jim Johnson till he passed away. But McDermott seems to have finally figured out how to coach defense under Rivera so if we keep him it could be an ideal situation for him here in Carolina.

Those saying we should not take Reid need a cognitive readjustment the guy has been a to 5 head coach in the league for how long and you don't want him? I laugh in your general direction.

Money says Dallas would make a big push to get him, the only 2 questions I would have are 1) would he be willing to put up with Jerry Jones and 2) would he consider Carolina a big enough coaching job that he would be willing to take it over more a more high profile job.

I can't see Reid considering that circus that Jerry runs in Dallas. All signs point to San Diego being the best fit for Reid if they finally get rid of Norv Turner and GM Smith. Reid is from Southern Cali, has a home in San Diego and would be a great fit for that team. I really thing Reid is going to go somewhere and do well as a coach and SD just seems perfect for many reasons.

I can't see Reid considering that circus that Jerry runs in Dallas. All signs point to San Diego being the best fit for Reid if they finally get rid of Norv Turner and GM Smith. Reid is from Southern Cali, has a home in San Diego and would be a great fit for that team. I really thing Reid is going to go somewhere and do well as a coach and SD just seems perfect for many reasons.

i can see that, didn't know about the southern cal ties

Guest Super_Freak

+ i think Reid is one of the most overrated coaches in football. He's made a name for himself as some kind of QB guru but in fact only McNabb was some what successful.

Vick no

Young no

Kolb no

Detmer no

Feeley no

McMahon no

Kafka no

+ i think Reid is one of the most overrated coaches in football. He's made a name for himself as some kind of QB guru but in fact only McNabb was some what successful.

Vick no

Young no

Kolb no

Detmer no

Feeley no

McMahon no

Kafka no

those QBs were all good because of the system.

like i said, tho, that system is waaaaayyyyy too complicated. anyone wanting a quick turnaround would be incredibly disappointed.

Archived