• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Williams defends Jake

dpanthersman

They can do it if they want, but we don't depend on them. They depend on us.
doesn't mean that they need to kneel to what the fans say or like/respect when the fans say something that ticks them off. if they don't like it they don't have to take it. they are human. they haven't flipped us off yet and fans haven't deserved it...well most haven't. it's just a minor slap on the wrist. i'm amazed at the amount of crap they do take. it's only surprising that this kind of thing doesn't happen more often.

But not you.

You and all the other Emo Panther Fans go away, no worry.

Dwill goes away, worry.

I'm the most knowledgeable hardcore Panther fan on this planet. The Panthers need people like me.

And I'm not going to get into a pissing match over DeAngelo. Like I said, I like the guy.

HE

SAID

IT

IN

HIS

BLOG

NOT

IN

AN

ARTICLE.

Next excuse?

Doesn't matter. They're not supposed to say things like that publicly. If Katie Couric had blasted Sarah Palin or Obama in her blog as lunatics, she would have gotten blasted for it as proof that she wasn't objective.

gantt was responding in his blog about people who had been writing crazy messages and sending him crazy emails. like i said when everyone was whining about that, if you weren't one of the people sending him crazy messages then don't worry about it. if you did that, then you have every right to be upset (and be called that).

SMF, were you emailing him or sending him messages?

Archived