• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Anderson Google+ Hangout tonight...UPDATED w/video

TruCatzFan

Tidbits I found interesting:

Jimmy Clausen played Peyton Manning for the D ( at first I was like uh oh, Loss) but then J Stew said that he has vastly improved and really made some Peyton esque throws... Then I was like damn

When I mentioned the play calling they both looked at each other like... I'm glad he said cause we can't...although after watching it, there screen wasn't up so u couldn't see it. Play calling has obviously been an issue and based off of body a gauge and facial expressions they def agreed.

They both looked please with my Jaryus Byrd comment so I think they'd like that move, but they have zero influence, as I suspected

I tried to ask some good questions and make some good comments, overall minus my cam not working properly it went well

I found it very telling how Stew responded to the read option question. He said something to the effect that it was a sensitive subject, before going on to say that he preferred more traditional running sets.

That tells me one of two things: either Chud wants to use it more than the backs would like, or, perhaps Cam has pushed hard for it's use. In either case, it hints at a bit of discord. Someday perhaps we'll have a better idea of why we insisted on using it so much early in the season.

Hey man, whats up with your cam?

Don't know... I think it was just a bad connection tbh... Tried it out before hand and it worked... Tried it out after with Kral and it worked. A little disheartening but at least I still had audio, which is weird too because my audio comes from the same cam... In hindsight I should have asked him to kick me out and reunite me, but it's all good

I found it very telling how Stew responded to the read option question. He said something to the effect that it was a sensitive subject, before going on to say that he preferred more traditional running sets.

That tells me one of two things: either Chud wants to use it more than the backs would like, or, perhaps Cam has pushed hard for it's use. In either case, it hints at a bit of discord. Someday perhaps we'll have a better idea of why we insisted on using it so much early in the season.

Yeah I picked up on it too, but the whole time I was going not my settings trying to mess with the cam... It threw me off my game. Had I been paying full attention I would have asked him to elaborate, but he likely wouldn't have given much anyways

Archived