• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Anderson Google+ Hangout tonight...UPDATED w/video

TruCatzFan

Alright

1.) zombie apocalypse happens, what is the first store they go to?

2.) would they rather kick a door with toothpicks under their toenails or get hit in the knees by a professional baseball player with a bat?

3.) Better invention: the spork or Taco Bell?- (answer is neither, they both tie for first)

4.) Have you ever worn a candy-necklace and NOT eaten it? If so they earn legendary status.

5.) Would you rather have a signed photo of a drunk David Hasselhoff, the license plate off Rebecca Black's car from her video 'Friday', or an apology note written in crayon from the former president of Enron?

My questions must be asked....or else I will start a thread about how we should have all black uni's, beware of my power.

Just in case though here are some general ideas I was working on before solidifying questions:

Ask Jstew about the performance of the OL, and about the move from Read Option based offense back into the two TE based offense.

Ask 50 about the improved defense and whether this is McDermott's scheme or Rivera's.

Archived