• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok be honest

Asup

There are a ton of players we brought in that I hated. Starting with Eric Swann, Shaun Gilbert, Jeff Lewis, Shane Matthews, Tim McKyer, Chuck Smith, Eugene Robinson, Todd Steussie, David Carr. Mostly overblown veterans not worth the money or picks.

As for Draft picks I hated LeFors, Davis, Carruth, Tyrone Poole

Can't say I was wrong with any of them, maybe Davis although he is still hardly a star.

Who was I wrong about? I thought Eric Shelton would be a star- I was wrong. I like Kerry Collins alot in the beginning, I was wrong again. Not sure that there are a bunch of guys I thought would suck who played well.

i was actually happy about the keyshawn signing. thought it was going to put us over the top. the moves i hated

1) Julius peppers - wanted joey harrington in the worst way

2) Jordan Gross - wanted byron leftwich in the worst way

3) Thomas Davis - thought we was going to go with derrick johnson and thought we really needed a LB, not a safety

4) Dewayne Jarrett - thought we should have went elsewhere (forgot which position but i knew i hated this pick)

5) Jon Beason - thought since we lost out on Willis and Ginn Jr (yes i wanted Ginn jr), we're screwed (glad i was wrong)

6) Jonothan Stewart and Jeff Otah (wanted us to leapfrog the Broncos in the worst way 2 take Clady and get a RB in the middle rounds since i thought DeAngelo was going to beast) i actually thought we drafted stewart to replace deangelo

that's pretty much it

keyshawn.jpg

Yup I tried to support him but I never really liked him.

I really didnt like Thomas Davis pick ether cause I thought Derrick Johnson was the best LB and I was pissed when NO jumped ahead of us and picked Jammal Brown.

he was a LB at georgia drafted to play safety, then moved back to lb after like the third game

As above Johnson was the best LB coming out. As of right now im not sure who really is the best.

Guest Phalic0192

I did not like the Stewart pick right after it was made because I believed that a powerful and punishing running game starts with the O-Line and not the RB. I was mad because we drafted a hurt RB that was falling to the second round on some mock drafts. But we all have our spur of the moment emotions.

I gave a huge sigh of relief when we traded up for Otah. I really wanted Clady but Denver snagged him right in front of us. I think we turned out really well.

The only season he was listed as a LB at UGA was his freshman year, in 2001, which he redshirted. He played FS from 2002-2004, and was named All-American at FS in 2004.

http://georgia.scout.com/a.z?s=135&p=8&c=2&nid=740&csid=null&yr=2004

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffug me

Now Fiz is going to call you a dumbass since you disagreed with him.

menstruate more, old man

Worked out well for both teams, Saints get a pro-bowl tackle and Panthers get a solid safety in Davis.

Davis is a LB for us but I will let you slide cause your a Saints fan. Im still pissed that you robbed us from a Pro-bowl Tackle. Although I am happy with Otah now.

Archived