• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok be honest

Asup

Definetly Thomas Davis for me. I'm a big fan now. But when Derrick Johnson slid down the board I thought for sure we'd get him. I was SHOCKED when we took Davis instead. In the end I think we got the better player. But at the time I was not happy at all.

i was upset with Thomas Davis because i knew we wanted to get Jamaal Brown and the Saints leap-frogged us..

i didnt like the DeAngelo Williams pick because i thought LenDale's style would compliment Foster's a lot better.. :)

hated the Beason pick.. only becus we were all sure we wud get a Saftey in the 1st that year..

didnt like the Stewart pick because i wanted Clady or one of the O-linemen.. and despised what we gave up for Otah..

needless to say, i am more than happy with all the picks now, minus James Anderson.. aside from him the rest have been good/great value picks.. think about all the RBs that went in the Deangelo draft.. to get D.Will outta R.Bush, Maroney, Addai, Lendale and MJD.. i think he is the best one by far..

i was upset with Thomas Davis because i knew we wanted to get Jamaal Brown and the Saints leap-frogged us..

i didnt like the DeAngelo Williams pick because i thought LenDale's style would compliment Foster's a lot better.. :)

hated the Beason pick.. only becus we were all sure we wud get a Saftey in the 1st that year..

didnt like the Stewart pick because i wanted Clady or one of the O-linemen.. and despised what we gave up for Otah..

needless to say, i am more than happy with all the picks now, minus James Anderson.. aside from him the rest have been good/great value picks.. think about all the RBs that went in the Deangelo draft.. to get D.Will outta R.Bush, Maroney, Addai, Lendale and MJD.. i think he is the best one by far..

MJD in the 2nd round wasn't bad. MJD just turned 24 also, he should be a contributor for quite a while for JAX.

I really have a hard time with this because I try to remain at the very least neutral about new pickups but I wasn't terribly enthusiastic about getting McCown. I know Fox has always wanted him and we were lacking in backup QB's at the time, but all he will do is take snaps in practice away from someone who really needs them in Matt Moore.

Archived