• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton is anxious

dexterpyro

Deflecting blame already?

As a Wake Forrest Fan I speak from experience and anybody that thinks Caldwell is a good coach will learn something this season. Even Payton won't make him look good, so be prepared any Colts fans.

Wow, no wonder he has such a rep as a hard worker. He's even warming up the bus early this year! I think it's disgraceful that he said all that and in that manner to the press, but naturally, he has gotten ZERO criticism from the fawning media for it.

Wow, no wonder he has such a rep as a hard worker. He's even warming up the bus early this year! I think it's disgraceful that he said all that and in that manner to the press, but naturally, he has gotten ZERO criticism from the fawning media for it.

Cause lord knows if a certain WR in Buffalo would've said that, he would've been raked over the coals. You'd think that with 11 years, he'd almost be in the position where he could almost be like a big help to Christensen. He's faced with true change for the first time in his career and decides to call the wahmbulance. I'm almost half expecting Archie to demand a trade out of Indy, rehashing everything he said about SD in 04.

I must have missed something - what was so bad about what he said? The GM came out and said the same thing, that he didn't know what was going on with the two former coaches.

Maybe that's because one of the worst things he said, IMO, ESPN conveniently left out of this article.

"It's not normal not having a full coaching staff,'' Manning said. "I know we hired a couple of guys to come in, but these guys are learning. They're not offering a lot of coaching out there, I can assure you of that.''

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090526/SPORTS03/905260353/1100/Colts+coaching+changes+fluster+Manning

The guy was a communications major in college, gave tons of speeches in front of a lot of people, does tons or public stuff and still makes snarky bad teammate type comments at least once per year. I don't care how "confused" you are or how bad things are communicated in the team, SHUT UP TO THE PRESS. Are you not supposed to be a leader? Leaders never talk negatively about their organization in the media,let alone basically state that the coaches aren't coaching.

Maybe that's because one of the worst things he said, IMO, ESPN conveniently left out of this article.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090526/SPORTS03/905260353/1100/Colts+coaching+changes+fluster+Manning

The guy was a communications major in college, gave tons of speeches in front of a lot of people, does tons or public stuff and still makes snarky bad teammate type comments at least once per year. I don't care how "confused" you are or how bad things are communicated in the team, SHUT UP TO THE PRESS. Are you not supposed to be a leader? Leaders never talk negatively about their organization in the media,let alone basically state that the coaches aren't coaching.

Okay, that I can understand...

• 1 month later...

Archived