• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Election Day/Night Coverage thread

TruCatzFan

I will be up all night or as long as necessary to determine the initial winner. I expect many legal challenges ahead though. That's not the point though.

This thread is for anyone watching the coverage on any major network. I will personally be switching back and forth from CNN and Fox. Don't really like CNN whatsoever, but they do have the best maps, and are always ahead of Fox in reporting of precincts...

I think it'd be cool if those that are paying attention would like to just keep this thread running all night and into the am...

I'd be interested to see what others thoughts are as the night progresses. Would love it if there are any really informed people like myself to weigh in... (As far as how the process works, electoral college, ties, slim margins...etc)

Anybody down?

Edit: the reason I posted this here and not in the box, is because I'd like to avoid the "general to foolery"

Politico.com on my laptop, switching networks on the tv. Even though the months and years leading up to this point have been hard to stomach, tonite is what makes this country the best in the world.

Archived