• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettis activated... Pilares to IR

TruCatzFan

People should temper there expectations based more on the fact that Gettis has had one good game in 3 years of being in the NFL, against what was, at the time, a horrific Niners secondary starring Nate Clements. Lol

I'm pretty sure he had a good game vs Baltimore as well. And I'm not sure you can judge him on the rest of the year WITH fuging Jimmy Clausen throwing him ball. That's like judging Steve Smith on that year as well, people thinking he had slowed down.

Funny how his big games were with Matt Moore and Brian St. Pierre. And you can't judge him on the two other seasons knowing damn well he tore his acl then injured his hammy.

I'm pretty sure he had a good game vs Baltimore as well. And I'm not sure you can judge him on the rest of the year WITH fuging Jimmy Clausen throwing him ball. That's like judging Steve Smith on that year as well, people thinking he had slowed down.

Funny how his big games were with Matt Moore and Brian St. Pierre. And you can't judge him on the two other seasons knowing damn well he tore his acl then injured his hammy.

Listen, I like the guy and hope he comes back as a monster, and ill take your word for it on the Baltimore game because I don't recall that one. But IMO Gettis hasn't shown a whole lot and is coming back from an injury that is a speed-based, slender WR's worst enemy, so I pretty much have zero expectations.

AE better send Pilares a dozen roses. He saved his job.

i doubt it...

Joe Person@josephperson

Gettis has not overwhelmed at practices. Not sure he'd have been activated w/out the injury to Pilares, who needs shoulder surgery.

i called it earlier in the week. wrong reciever, but predicted the only way gettis is activated is if there's an injury to someone else...

barring some ridiculous injury to lafell or smith between now and then, if it hasn't happened by now it ain't gonna happen.

Archived