• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

TruCatzFan

Yeah I saw a report on this on GMA this morning and was hoping for the best....I didn't expect that

They should have lied about it IMO... No reason to disclose that type of info. Just lie man.... I'm so pisse right now I could cry! I think I would have done something to prevent it ya know... Oh well if I didn't make it, but no way I could have just stood there.

It will def be mainstream all over the news tomorrow. Already can be found on main sites

bruh, there is nothing anyone could have done to prevent it once it started and that is horrifying enough, I can't even imagine the emotions you are feeling if you had to go through that. They sure as hell didn't describe the real outcome this morning, and honestly when I left for work I didn't think it was what I just read the way it was presented on GMA. it was described completely differently! That was some brutal poo. I am not not sure how the hell that happened and no one has provided an explanation for it. I like you didn't share it with my wife this morning ( I thought it was a non issue) and just as soon wouldn't share it with her now unless she happens to see it. You need to ask mods to lock this thread, no one wants to discuss poo like this when they are going to bed, I wish I had not pushed the issue.

fug you again and happy b-day. Tat being said lock this thread, this ain't something that needs to be talked about.

that was yesterday....keep up!

and as for this thread...we ain't talking about anything...just about what could be....it's in your head...and it's going to gnaw at you all night long...you may as well just go hit the local bar...you ain't sleeping tonight

Archived