• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Input requested

Kylee

im kinda lazy. not lounge on couch lazy but not gotogym motivated either. so. i need to know which is better the wii fit...or that new ea active one. and YES i already know that nothing is better than good ole fashion sweat and tears...but whats a close second?

I'll never understand the attraction of Wii fit or other games of that nature. I'd much rather go outside and do something. What's wrong with you people?

i go outside all the time but its nothing physical/cardio to make me drop some lbs. its like planting flowers, riding horses/fourwheelers, etcetc. i need something cardioheavy.

I thought you already had to have the balance board that comes with the fit in order to use the ea game?

i dont think you HAVE to have it, i think it just allows you some more "exercises" if you do. the ea one just looks more, active i guess. maybe its just good advertising...

I have Wii fit and my biggest complaint is you have to go through the menu to change exercises. It would be a great program if you could set up a routine. EA active is supposed let you set up a routine, but I don't know if it does.

Archived