• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN power rankings

scpanther22

I disagree with the giants being that high, they are a good team but they lose a player of high caliber in PLax....Matter of the whole NFC east is overrate big suprise there. All four are rated in the Top 19..Giants and Eagles at 3 and 4, Cowboys at 13 and Skins at 19.....but we shall see come season time......

look at LAST YEARS pre season power rankings...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?week=0&season=2008

now why in the world would we give these clowns any credit or pay attention to what they say?

it isn't horrible but still, not going to pay any attention to them.

Dont really care what they say, just like to see them open mouth and insert foot......

at least they don't have the saint and the bucs ahead of us, that would piss me off....

Hey! you beat me to it!!

Not sure how they can put this together so early! Whatever. As far as I concerned everybody is ranked #1 or #32 right now. Hell even during the season, I don't pay much attention to power rankings. Do power rankings win playoff games? The Superbowl?

No?

....didn't think so.

Hey! you beat me to it!!

Not sure how they can put this together so early! Whatever. As far as I concerned everybody is ranked #1 or #32 right now. Hell even during the season, I don't pay much attention to power rankings. Do power rankings win playoff games? The Superbowl?

No?

....didn't think so.

i just wonder how much weight they carry compared to the strength of schedule rankings? i'm going to say not much.

Archived