• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams a free agent afte this season

i have no problem with williams and stewart splitting about 30+ carries per game.

that split is going to be anywhere from 40/60 to 50/50 going either way over the years. as long as we can keep them going like that and running 5+ yards per carry and scoring once every 16-17 carries i have no problem keeping them both on.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Two+Runing+Back+system This might help you understand. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that mightily informative post. I had no idea the two back system only works if Deangelo Williams is part of it. Any other brilliant insight to share?

Also you're such a complete and utter moron that you failed to spell running correctly. Great job, you really zinged me with your misspelled query.

Thanks for that mightily informative post. I had no idea the two back system only works if Deangelo Williams is part of it. Any other brilliant insight to share?

Also you're such a complete and utter moron that you failed to spell running correctly. Great job, you really zinged me with your misspelled query.

I might have misspelled Running but you still don't understand. See the thing is you failed to see I didn't say Williams anywhere in my post. :rolleyes: Guess you can't fix stupid.

I might have misspelled Running but you still don't understand. See the thing is you failed to see I didn't say Williams anywhere in my post. :rolleyes: Guess you can't fix stupid.

k then how in any way does that relate to whether or not we should give Williams a great big fat contract in 2011? We could get another back in the draft, or maybe one who's already on our roster to compliment Stewart who is younger than Williams and would be much cheaper. Throwing a bunch of money at him doesn't help this team.

k then how in any way does that relate to whether or not we should give Williams a great big fat contract in 2011? We could get another back in the draft, or maybe one who's already on our roster to compliment Stewart who is younger than Williams and would be much cheaper. Throwing a bunch of money at him doesn't help this team.

You misspelled "complement." Unless, of course, you think we should draft a back whose sole purpose it is to praise No. 28.

;):D

You misspelled "complement." Unless, of course, you think we should draft a back whose sole purpose it is to praise No. 28.

;):D

Well-played. I didn't even realize I had used the wrong wording. I think faster than I type and mix up words like complement and compliment occasionally. What are you gonna do right.

Well-played. I didn't even realize I had used the wrong wording. I think faster than I type and mix up words like complement and compliment occasionally. What are you gonna do right.

Yeah, I was just giving you a hard time. :D

Trust me, I make similar mistakes all the time. I tend to type things out phonetically, even though I know damn well that is not how they are spelled.

Well you were so sure Williams is gonna be over the hill his next contract that I wanted to point out to you that we have two starting back not one and they both carry the load. If Williams keeps getting better it would be crazy to let him go. Kinda like not resigning Smith after he got the Triple crown because he was about to turn 30. Also its not all that easy to get a good back cause most are hit or miss. Look at Cadillac Williams great back but cant stay on the field.

Archived