• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone have a gif of Luke Kuechly end of the game celebration?

CardiacCats

what exactly was going on there? i had the volume down

When you see the ref approach the center, and then back away, the play clock was running. As the ref was backing away Cam turned to his right with a WTF reaction. As a result a delay of game was then called on the Panthers. The refs stood in the way to allow the defense to substitute players.

It was beautiful. He was just beating his helmet and looked so relieved, he's led us in tackles ever since he started starting at MLB. He's going to be a star.

I so much agree with you. This guy is freaking great. Kuechly jersey for Christmas...the Elite.

Can you imagine how good this cat is going to be after putting on about 15 pounds of muscle and having a year of experience in the middle?

I so much agree with you. This guy is freaking great. Kuechly jersey for Christmas...the Elite.

Can you imagine how good this cat is going to be after putting on about 15 pounds of muscle and having a year of experience in the middle?

Agreed. Luke still looks like he is in a young man's body; as he should. Once he bulks up 15 pounds in the off-season and has time to work on his weaknesses this kid has a chance to be the best in the league as early as next season. He is everywhere and a leader on defense already.

Agreed. Luke still looks like he is in a young man's body; as he should. Once he bulks up 15 pounds in the off-season and has time to work on his weaknesses this kid has a chance to be the best in the league as early as next season. He is EVERYWHERE and a leader on defense already.

Play after play after play after play after play. I don't get why more Huddlers are not singing this guy's praises. He may be the 2nd best MLB rookie I have ever seen, and hell, I ain't no spring chicken.

Archived