• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest / Most important game this season?

Laleezy

The biggest game is always the one that is next. They are all important.

Easy, what Les said. The next one. And the answer remains the same week to week.
most likely that is the answer you are going to be getting from the players and coaches and for good reason. that is the perspective they need/have to have.

the ones i listed was more just from my perspective.

The game I'm most concerned with would def. be the Cards. We have to beat them, and beat them really bad. I want them to know the pain of a humiliating loss. We'll I guess they were a consistently pooty franchise until the past couple years.

That was then, this is now. I have this game circled on my calander, as I will be there. I wonder if Jake is over being shell shocked? I bet he wakes up in a cold sweat the night before the game having nightmares about throwing pic after pic. ;)

That was then, this is now. I have this game circled on my calander, as I will be there. I wonder if Jake is over being shell shocked? I bet he wakes up in a cold sweat the night before the game having nightmares about throwing pic after pic. ;)

God I hate it when Jake throws pictures at the opposing team's defensive backs during the game.

sigpic834_10.gifso close, yet so far away....

i see that as a recurring theme many weeks next year for you guys. in particular november 1st.

God I hate it when Jake throws pictures at the opposing team's defensive backs during the game.

All five of those interceptions were picture perfect. They made our highlight video that much better. The pictures of the empty stands in your stadium towards the middle of the 4th quarter were priceless. :smilielol5:

in particular november 1st.

You bringing back Vinny Testeverde again? :biggrinjester:

Archived