• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No love on NFL.com Poll

CatfanMO

our schedule was supposed to be somewhat difficult going into last year. by the end of the year it was considered weak.

2009 schedule is twice as difficult as 2008's? please....

we were within a field goal of beating the toughest team in the NFCE. no reason that we can't go 2-2 against them. eagles and giants scare me. cowboys and redskins...not so much.

against the AFCE....only team to really worry about is the pats. dolphins, jets, and bills...not so much. we could easily go 3-1 there and no worse than 2-2.

NFCS...same ol same ol

vikings and cards? vikings, who is going to be their QB? cards are a mess and their playoff run was a fluke compared to the way they played the rest of the season.

no way is next season twice as hard. don't believe the hype.

Um, actually we had the 23rd "hardest" schedule going into last season but it ended up being the 20th. :rolleyes:

The vikings won the divsision with Gus Frerotte at QB. Imagine what they'll do when they sign that Bret Favre guy in the next couple of weeks. Arizona hasnt lost anyone signficant. They will definitely be a factor. So will the jets, bills, and patriots as well as the whole NFC east.

With the outside teams we play, divisional play will be the most important. Who has the best divisional record over the past 4 years. Yeah the Panthers. Tampa is 13-11, Atlanta are 9-15, and the Saints are 10-14. At 16-8 we have proven we can win on the road and protect our home turf in the tough south division.

If we can play teams outside our division as well as our divisional rivals do, then keep up the good showing in the division, we can win the South again.

Seems teams ranked high in the division always disappoint while the bottom ones rise to the top. Apparently, none of the teams can handle prosperity and high expectations. It appears that average or below expectations have garnered the best results. It is not logical but it is often true.

Except for the 07 season

Um, actually we had the 23rd "hardest" schedule going into last season but it ended up being the 20th. :rolleyes:

The vikings won the divsision with Gus Frerotte at QB. Imagine what they'll do when they sign that Bret Favre guy in the next couple of weeks. Arizona hasnt lost anyone signficant. They will definitely be a factor. So will the jets, bills, and patriots as well as the whole NFC east.

Plugging away for the talking head job at ESPN I see...

ESPN is hands down the most unbiased network of them all. Sure they cater to super stars too but every network does that. I mean its pretty obvious that they are unbiased since our silly fans hate them so much. :rolleyes: The NFL network is the only one that sucks!

You mean the "Brett Farve-Dallas Cowboys" network is unbiased, thanks I feel better now.

You mean the "Brett Farve-Dallas Cowboys" network is unbiased, thanks I feel better now.

Same as the NFL network, Fox sports and every other sports network. Our fans seem to think if they dont talk 24/7 about the panthers then we are being disrespected. This cry baby behavior has gone from being comical to just flat out annoying now.

Archived