• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo on "Demotion" and trade talk

TruCatzFan

I like it A LOT!!

The thought of staying a Panther never really crossed my mind because the thought of leaving never crossed my mind. In my mind, I'm going to continue being a Panther until told otherwise.

Panthers interim general manager Brandon Beane said the team is not shopping Williams, or any other player. Beane said no teams have contacted him this week about Williams, but league sources have told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Carolina has been contacted in recent weeks by teams around the league inquiring about the availability of Williams.

Article: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8579136/deangelo-williams-carolina-panthers-rb-paying-no-mind-trade-talk

I also created a thread on the fact that he won't be traded... But someone moved it to smack... So much for supporting the team and its players. Apparently it's frowned upon here.

Link:

Telling anyone who has a different opinion than you to eat a dik is smack talk.

It is funny that none of these media outlets bother to contact the Panthers for confirmation... I guess that says something about the current state of "journalism".

if williams wasn't up for grabs, why wait until the 11th hour to make an statement saying he wasn't when the question has been asked several times every single day for the past week?

why couldn't williams give a clear cut answer?

steve smith rumors were squashed from day one.

Archived