• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few optimistic thoughts...

Mintal: Hey this place is nice. Not fantastic, but nice.

GWR: A stove? That's it. We'll be dead from smoke inhalation by morning in this fire pit. I'm out.

and scene.

lmao

and mintal is good people... :D

Mintal, I like you, but you do indeed use the white text A LOT.

When I first got in the board I thought it was your shtick. I would highlight damn near every one of your posts hoping to find some hidden gem. :)

grey and white are 2 different colors... I find the grey to be rather easy to see and rarely see him using white. And yeah, I would say "it was your shtick" rather sums it up.

as if this is really means a damn... can't believe gman has a fricken argument going about this.. lmfao

Its been reported in the media many times so its not just speculation. Fox did the same thing with Dan henning and every single coordinator he has had including Del Rio. Henning was just a scape goat the same way Trgo is. I couldnt be happier for Trgo because he no longer has to deal with Fox stepping all over his toes and then getting all the blame for the defense being so average. The truth will unfold in a few short months the same way it did when Davidson replaced Henning.

Yeah....but we got rid of Henning and brought in a new OC. What happened....an offense that put up nearly 30 pts per game and became a force.

grey and white are 2 different colors... I find the grey to be rather easy to see and rarely see him using white. And yeah, I would say "it was your shtick" rather sums it up.

as if this is really means a damn... can't believe gman has a fricken argument going about this.. lmfao

This! I very often use the light grey, so it's not hidden at all. Why anyone would think it's white is beyond me. I'll continue to do that... Just like I use the... all the time, it means there's more to say but I'll not bore you by continuing.

Yeah....but we got rid of Henning and brought in a new OC. What happened....an offense that put up nearly 30 pts per game and became a force.

Hmmmm could it be that was because we upgraded our entire offensive line, our running backs, and our wide receivers last year? If we had done that when Henning was still here our offense would be just as good. Henning was just a scape goat and Jeff Davidson is just a puppet!

Henning is a competent OC. I do know for a fact that Parcells had to massage his ego a bit when he was with the NYJ though by letting Weis call plays because he felt that Weis would be more amenable to being overruled by Parcells than Henning would.

I do think it was time for a change in Carolina though I was more on the fire Crossman and Maser kick after 2005.

I have heard that he was partly responsible for the types of guys they got on offense. If that is so, that made the need for change even more necessary. One thing I will always wonder about with Henning is how much of the firing had to do with his wanting Keyshawn in there and their relying on his word that Keyshawn would be a good fit. Perhaps that was one of the last straws.

I don't think either one is a puppet in actual gameplanning or coaching his guys, but merely had to adhere to what Fox wanted done philosophy wise. So what? That is how it works with most NFL teams.

Archived