• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few optimistic thoughts...

I'm not even gonna dignify that, produce proof? You can't unless you manufacture it. I don't roll that way, I'm actually someone on here being less that trollish, just trying to have a little fun discussing Panthers topics. Everybody here pretty much knows where I'm at and coming from. You on the other hand...

I dont have to prove it because I can guarantee everyone else has noticed it too. They may not say it but I can assure you they have. ;)

Lets do lunch sometime ok? We can do that now that we are best friends. :)

I get the whole "rational, realist" point of view, but seriously you are definitely borderline masochist.

"I love the Panters so much but they suck oooh they suck, top to bottom those little bastards, I just want to punch myself in the face, aaaahhhh!!"

I get the whole "rational, realist" point of view, but seriously you are definitely borderline masochist.

"I love the Panters so much but they suck oooh they suck, top to bottom those little bastards, I just want to punch myself in the face, aaaahhhh!!"

Hit myself over my favorite football team? Do people really do that?:out:

Obviously I've gotten under your skin, that's funny. That you can't understand a reference to Forrest Gump and want to come after me instead is even funnier. Have a good day, you're almost out of here anyway...

Invisible message included...

LOL! You're way too sensitive dude! I was having some harmless fun. I havent seen Forest Gump in over 10 years. I have no idea what you are talking about. I may be almost gone but that doesnt mean I wont be back........;)

Not sensitive at all, just having fun as well. But it is painfully obvious that I got under your skin big time, you latched onto me like I was Ice Cream. Come on back, we need the distraction...

Not sensitive at all, just having fun as well. But it is painfully obvious that I got under your skin big time, you latched onto me like I was Ice Cream. Come on back, we need the distraction...

Nah! Messege board debates dont bother me. There is no need to play dumb with everyone. We both know Im totally in your head. Thats probably why you typed this messege to me.

"How dare you be such an asshole...";)

:D:D:D

Nah! Messege board debates dont bother me. There is no need to play dumb with everyone. We both know Im totally in your head. Thats probably why you typed this messege to me.

"How dare you be such an asshole...";)

:D:D:D

We both know exactly how this whole thing will be judged by the rest of the board, so let's take off the BS and just get to the end of it, it's certainly over for me... :lol:

Archived