• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few optimistic thoughts...

I feel very good about our team going into the '09 season. Only concerns of course is the Pep nightmare and to me, the WR position.

If Smitty goes down we can very easily become one dimensional again...that is the one thing that scares me....NOT having the Jake/Smitty combo.

I have to disagree. I've yet to see something out of either the media or the players themselves that indicates that anyone but Mr. Meeks is running the defensive show.

Of coarse you havent heard anything about it through the players. Do you expect them to say oh yeah Meeks is the DC but he's not really in charge? LOL! Its been noted through the media for years that Fox was over ruling Trgovac and he was doing the same thing with Dan Henning too. The offense hasnt changed one bit since Jeff Davidson took over Henning and neither will the defense under Meeks. Everyone knows that Fox runs the show while his puppets just do what he tells them to do.

The defense will be the same average crap that its been for the last several years since we all know its Fox who is still running it. Trgo was just a puppet the same way Ron Meeks will be. Changing coaches means absolutely nothing!

Of coarse you havent heard anything about it through the players. Do you expect them to say oh yeah Meeks is the DC but he's not really in charge? LOL! Its been noted through the media for years that Fox was over ruling Trgovac and he was doing the same thing with Dan Henning too. The offense hasnt changed one bit since Jeff Davidson took over Henning and neither will the defense under Meeks. Everyone knows that Fox runs the show while his puppets just do what he tells them to do.
wow. shocker. you're taking a negative view on something panthers related.

neg repped.

wow. shocker. you're taking a negative view on something panthers related.

neg repped.

Wow a shocker! You getting all sensitive because I stated something factual about the panthers instead being a homer and ignoring it. Excuse me! What I mean to say was ...RAH RAH RAH!:)

1. The Panthers have a legitimately talented defense that has been underused and missused for the past couple of seasons.

2. With threats both downfield and in the running game, the Panthers have one of the more versitle offenses in the league.

3. The coaching changes this year seem to have brought in a brain trust that can utilize the weapons that the Panthers have.Discuss.

I have an erection, just thinking about it!

something factual????

:lol:

forget what the players have been saying. it's a conspiracy and only gman knows about it. :lol:

Pat Y made reference to it in his last chat. Its also been noted by Steve Reid. Its pretty telling that you didnt know this already. Put down the homer glasses and open your eyes. Fox is running the show! Not his coordinators. They are just puppets!

Pat Y made reference to it in his last chat. Its also been noted by Steve Reid. Its pretty telling that you didnt know this already. Put down the homer glasses and open your eyes. Fox is running the show! Not his coordinators. They are just puppets!

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANTHERS ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!

PANTHERS SUCK YOU JUST DON"T KNOW IT YET! :lol:

John Fox = The Master of Puppets!:D

End of passion play, crumbling away

Im your source of self-destruction

Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear

Leading on your deaths construction

[chorus:]

Taste me you will see

More is all you need

Youre dedicated to

How Im killing you

Come crawling faster

Obey your master

Your life burns faster

Obey your master

Master

Master of puppets Im pulling your strings

Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams

Blinded by me, you cant see a thing

Just call my name, `cause Ill hear you scream

Master

Master

Just call my name, `cause Ill hear you scream

Master

Master

[end chorus]

Needlework the way, never you betray

Life of death becoming clearer

Pain monopoly, ritual misery

Chop your breakfast on a mirror

[chorus]

Master, master, wheres the dreams that Ive been after?

Master, master, you promised only lies

Laughter, laughter, all I hear and see is laughter

Laughter, laughter, laughing at my cries

Hell is worth all that, natural habitat

Just a rhyme without a reason

Neverending maze, drift on numbered days

Now your life is out of season

[chorus]

[fade out with evil laughter].

something factual????

forget what the players have been saying. it's a conspiracy and only gman knows about it. :lol:

Yeah, that Chris Harris article or interview just came out talking about all the new plays he is having to learn since Meeks got here... Beason's blog mentioned all the changes as well..

pretty sure they count as facts that Meeks is running his own defense...

Paranoid

Black Sabbath (w/ gman)

Finished with my panthers 'cause they couldn't help me with my mind

people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy

Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me occupy my brain?

Oh yeah

I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find

I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry

Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state

I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

more accurately

They said the same thing about Trgovac too. The Players are only doing what they're supposed to do by hyping up their new guy and giving him props to make him look good. Its their job!

that's because Trgo was different than Del Rio... you're point is pointless as it proves nothing.. You are merely speculating and calling this a fact? Obviously with a new DC, new plays and schemes come into play. This was even mentioned last year when Trgo said he wanted to simplify his plays. Just because Fox was trying to help our defense due to Trgo's lack of talent as a DC doesn't mean Fox doesn't let his DC's do their job AT ALL... which is what you're saying by speculating.

anyhow, my 2 cents... I can't wait to see DWILL BABY!

Archived