• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Re-Watching The Giant/Panther Game......

AKPantherFan

Man what a great 1st 1/2

We scored on our 1st 3 drives with D.Will running great, Delhomme making smart throws (got to admit- the Moose 60yrd catch was a bit under thrown, but still great) and our defense was even playing good.

Beason should have had that INT right before Carneys FG :mad:

That's my biggest knock on him.. if he would lead a receiver or get the ball where it needs to be, there could be a lot more success of getting more yards...

WOW-

I LOVE re-watching that Chris Harris hit on Jacobs-- MAKES me smile :D

You hear about Laron Landry, but why not Harris? Dude has put hits out on people all season... It still amazes me to have seen him take out a guard 2 or 3 times in the same game (forget which it was). Lights that big fella up several times...

Well of course that goes without saying. But I wonder if we played the Eagles, would we have beaten them and so on.

Any given Sunday... ;)

I hate predicting, because at the end of the day, anything can happen and noone really knows. But I think we would contend with them, no doubt.

Generally when I re-watch a game its one we win, not that kick in the nuts moral victory.... It did show what we are capable of every week and the weapons we have, but then, Foxology took over... thing is, how could we be so up for that game and then look like total crap in the playoff game....Cant wait for the coming season and hope we gain some consistancy besides being predictable....

Archived