• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When and where is the panthers t.c.

it's only starting a week later than last year. no big deal.

as hot as it gets i'm not surprised that they want to shorten it. it's not like they stop practicing once it's over.

i wonder if they'll have more 2 a days, though.

This year will b my first year going:d but what all happens there...i know they have there t.c. But like what all goes on
it's just practice. nothing fancy. there is no big celebration or festivities. they get to the field, some signing autographs on the way, they warm up, they stretch, they do sectional work and drills and then they work on whatever they want to for that particular session. many times they have several things going on at the same time. it's fun and interesting to watch but it's still just a practice.

it's just practice. nothing fancy. there is no big celebration or festivities. they get to the field, some signing autographs on the way, they warm up, they stretch, they do sectional work and drills and then they work on whatever they want to for that particular session. many times they have several things going on at the same time. it's fun and interesting to watch but it's still just a practice.

We talkin' about practice?

Usually the first few days of camp they will have a fan appreciation day and the topcats come down and they have a band like last year. Not sure with camp opening on Sunday and the first practice on a Monday if they do the same or something different.

Usually the first few days of camp they will have a fan appreciation day and the topcats come down and they have a band like last year. Not sure with camp opening on Sunday and the first practice on a Monday if they do the same or something different.
i was never there for opening day i guess. i probably avoided it because i knew it was going to be crowded.

per darin gantt

the panthers already knew the general range of dates for their four preseason games, but they're clear now.

They'll open on mon. Aug. 17 at the new york giants at 8 p.m., a nationally televised game on espn.

They'll follow with a sat. Aug. 22 trip to miami (7:30 p.m.), before playing their final two games at home, saturday, aug. 29 against baltimore and thursday, sept. 3 against pittsburgh.

no word on whether steelers lb james harrison will make the trip, since he probably thinks the panthers would have played arizona in the preseason finale if the cards had won the super bowl.

*****because the first game is so late (the final week 1 game), they're pushing back the start of camp a bit, reporting to spartanburg on sunday, aug. 2 and opening practice the next day.

Be the first time they've ever missed july in the 'burg.

haaaaaah! zing.....

When it get closer we need to organize a tailgate on the first big weekend.

I think I'ma make the trip with a friend.. that'd be great to set up...

it sucks tho, that the first day of camp is on a Monday. Don't they normally report on a Friday and then start on a Saturday?
something like that. unless you absolutely can't get off during the week and can't go to one of the evening practices it shouldn't be that big of a deal. i don't think they usually have practices on the weekend other than that opening one unless they go to BoA.

Archived