• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thunder Road Marathon/Half Marathon in Charlotte, NC Nov. 17

CardiacCats

no. I set a really high goal, gave myself plenty of time and was just trying to build up to it.

But by the time I got up to being able to run 6-7 miles, my shins and knees would hurt too much and it would take days to recover.

I've been slack and haven't upped my mileage...still at 5k status...doing this one Dec 1st...Catfang..if it's not beneath you..you should do this one..should be fun..

http://acc5k.com/2012/

I might could do that one. Theres the Turkey Trot coming up too, should be fun too.

I might could do that one. Theres the Turkey Trot coming up too, should be fun too.

that's the one I really wanted to do..but like I said..I was slack and didn't up my mileage ...

but..but.. who is going to watch the rugrats while I train? And my legs hurt!

be a soccer mom and run with a stroller...it doesn't take long to build up to 3.1 miles :)

that's the one I really wanted to do..but like I said..I was slack and didn't up my mileage ...

be a soccer mom and run with a stroller...it doesn't take long to build up to 3.1 miles :)

Its only a couple miles more. Woman up already :)

Archived